Give Pamplin Historical Park the gift of your time. There are a variety of volunteer opportunities for those who wish to personally assist with the Park’s dual mission of historic preservation and public education.
Volunteers should be interested in history, education, museum studies, or other aspects of the Park. Volunteers must contribute a minimum of 24 hours of service quarterly to be considered “active” and thus be eligible to receive benefits.
- 10% discount to the Civil War Store
- An Individual membership after 50 hours of service
- Increased discount of 20% at the Civil War Store after 75 hours of service
- A family membership after 100 hours of service
- Two certificates for an overnight at the Civil War Adventure Camp after 1 year of service (must have a minimum of 100 hours of service).
Current areas in need of volunteer support:
There are a variety of volunteer opportunities at the Park as outlined on the position description link below. We have a new need for volunteer support this spring/summer in visitor services duty stations on Sundays as we are now open daily. We also need receptionists Monday – Friday or those with any marketing experience.